SMOK SKY HOOK RDTA BOX MOD
The SMOK Skyhook RDTA Box is the next cutting-edge technology primed to storm the industry, presenting a high-performance output system with an integrated Skyhook RDTA that caters towards advanced builders
Availability: In stock
The SMOK Skyhook RDTA Box is the next cutting-edge technology primed to storm the industry, presenting a high-performance output system with an integrated Skyhook RDTA that caters towards advanced builders and fully ergonomic form factor. The Skyhook 220W TC Box Mod features modernized resemblance to the highly anticipated Alien 220W, implementing a stealth firing bar painted with vibrant colors alongside a large OLED display matrix to provide extensive information within a user-friendly operational interface. More info to come.
SMOK Skyhook RDTA Box 220W Starter Kit:
- All-In-One Design
- Dimensions: 129mm by 50mm by 9mm
- 9mL Built-in Skyhook RDTA Tank
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Sold Separately
- Wattage Output Range: 6-220W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.35-8V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Premium Stainless Steel Construction
- Enlarged 0.96 Inch OLED Display Matrix - Highly Intuitive
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism - Stunning Colors
- Ergonomically Placed Adjustment Buttons
- MicroUSB Port
- Availabe in Silver, Black, Blue, Red, Gold, and White
SMOK Skyhook RDTA Tank Features:
- 9mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Enlarged 23.2mm Build Deck
- Floating Velocity-Style Design - Two-Post Dual Terminal
- 2.5mm Diameter Terminal Posts
- Single Coil or Dual Coil Build Configurations
- Convenient Side-Fill Port
- Multiple Airflow System
- Bottom-Middle Slotted Airflow Tube Sleeve
- Middle Slotted Airflow Tube Sleeve
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- 1 Skyhook 220W Box Mod
- 1 Preinstalled Skyhook RDTA Tank
- 1 Extra Atomizer Tube for Middle Airflow
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Spare Parts
- Instructional Manual
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel coils or titanium coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
Do not use Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel with non-temperature control devices/mods. This is a risk of battery explosion! Please make sure that the devices/mods that you are using is capable of controlling coil temperature.
Warning: This tank is a Sub-Ohm resistance atomizer and only work on mechanical mod or devices that can handle Sub-Ohm resistance of 0.5ohm or lower. Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Note: When it comes to using RDA, RDTA, and RDTA, we strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.
We always strongly recommend testing the coils with ohm-meter before using them with your mods, devices and batteries. Coils with low resistance are not suitable with all mods, devices and batteries. Please make sure that your mods, devices and batteries can handle low resistance before using them.
This product is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. Use it at your own risk!
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment.